Pay Library Card Fines/Fees
For more information about online payments, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please Note: Checkouts and Renewals remain suspended until the account is paid in full.
A Library Card and PIN# are required:
- Click Smart PAY below.
- Enter your Library Card number and PIN, then click Log In.
- Select the tab for Pay Fines/Fees.
- Check off the fines/fees to be paid in the transaction (see the Pay Now column on the right-hand side):
- Pay ALL Fees: Use the Check All button above Pay Now.
- Pay for Selected Fees only: Place a checkmark in the box for each individual fee you are going to pay.
- Total to be Paid in the Transaction: Total will display at the bottom of the Pay Now column. This total will change as fees are selected or deselected.
- Enter your Credit Card Information in the boxes provided at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Finish once your information has been entered.
- In the box that appears click OK to continue with the transaction, or Cancel to quit the transaction.
- Print out a copy of the receipt for your records. Remember to Log Out when finished.